Saturday, August 1, 2009

Travel Time


Chris, Ron, Jessica and James took a side trip between Brookings and Crater Lake to travel the Rogue River on a Half Day Raft Trip. Ron and Jessica both took turns in the inflatable kayaks and enjoyed all the water they could take in for the morning run. Chris and James thoroughly enjoyed their time on the raft basking in the midst of a leisurely river experience.


They were joined by Cherry and Peter from Rhode Island who were traveling the west coast from Portland to San Francisco. Peter thought this just might be the highlight of their trip and who could disagree when looking at the good times, the natural beauty and the peaceful rhythm of the day! Thanks for a great day everyone.



Rogue River Rating

1 comment:

  1. Its really amazing.. I like the pics of the trip.. i wish I could be there with you.. I am glad I visited here and come to know about such a great experience which will help me in future..

    ReplyDelete